Friday, July 01, 2005

New Post

Well, Hi- it's me Mick again. A lot has been going on in the last month. We moved out of our house! We are living really close by so that we can walk over and watch what is going on. Check out the pictures! Right now there is a HUGE hole in our backyard. I really like our apartment. I actually have a room big enough to play in.

We also took a trip to Sun Valley. On the way there, we went on an airplane. I was a really good boy. I liked swimming in the pool in Sun Valley. We decided to drive home instead of flying back. It was a really long ride in the car, but we made it!

Things are finally starting to settle down after such a busy month. I will keep you updated this summer.

Talk to you soon,

Mick










My cool new tee shirt








Our house before the demolition








Our house in the beginning stages of the remodel








Me and Mommy in Sun Valley








On the way to the pool in Sun Valley






Me and Grandpa Dick on Father's Day






Trying to keep myself entertained on a long car trip






Father's Day Brunch!





This is my "singing face."