Saturday, November 12, 2005

Happy November!

Hey everybody. I hope you are having a great fall. We have been pretty busy! My little brother, Jake arrived on Friday, October 21st. He is pretty cool. I love being a big brother. Mommy, Daddy, and Jake stayed in the hospital for a few days, but I got to visit lots. I got to see Jake get his first bath and when Jake got his footprints done, the nurse printed my hands too! When they got home from the hospital, the first thing I said to Jake was, "Hello, baby! I'm your big brother." I learned that from a book that I have. Jake sure sleeps a lot. I always want to play with him but all he does is sleep! When he cries, I like to help by putting the binky in his mouth. I also like to have him hold my hand. He puts his fingers around my finger. It is so funny and it makes me laugh! Jake also cries a lot. Sometimes I get sad when Jake cries.

We finally got to move back into our house a week after Jake was born. I spent the day with my auntie and grandma, and when I got there, my room was all set up! It is such a cool big boy room. I like to play in there and listen to "The Wiggles" on my CD player. The first night we were at our house, Mommy and Daddy had to get up at 3:00 in the morning to feed Jakey. I decided to see what was going on, so I went into their room and said, "Hi, Daddy! How's the baby doin'?" It suprised Mom and Dad cause I never leave my room in the night. Daddy had to sleep in my room for a little bit with me that first night.

We also had Halloween! I dressed up like "Bob the Builder." I've seen a lot of "guys working" this year so I decided it would be fun to be a "guy working." Jake was a baby bumblebee. I liked waiting at the window for the kids so that I could give them candy. I was still waiting for the kids the next day but Mommy says that we have to wait until next Halloween to pass out candy to the kids.

The day after Halloween was my second birthday! It was a great day. For my birthday I had a John Deere party with a tractor cake-thanks to Auntie Sara, (AKA Saucy.) Right before it was time to open presents I got so excited and I tripped and hit my chin on the corner of the coffee table. It hurt so bad! But, it was good to have all my family here to help me feel better. I got some pretty cool presents for my birthday. Grandpa Dick and Patricia gave me a John Deere leaf blower that I had to have on my highchair when I ate dinner and Grandma Pam and Grandpa Mick gave me a "Wiggles Cometar" (guitar) that I wanted to take to bed.

What an exciting month. If you have time, check out the new pictures! Talk to you soon,

Mick



Me and Jake


Right after Jake was born


Swinging at Kelsey Creek Farm


I'm the Big Brother


My Bob the Builder costume


Jake's Halloween costume


My John Deere Party!


Jake