Preschool is fun, I have some good friends there. Wilson, Avery, and Kellen I've know since I was 2 weeks old! I think Avery is pretty cute. I like to play with her and give her hugs but she's kind of shy. Mom says I have to give her her space. Teacher Charlotte is a good teacher. She teaches us some good songs! I like dancing to "animal actions" and singing "the little red wagon" and "twinkle twinkle." Right now Mommy goes to preschool with me, but she's been looking into some preschools for me to go to next year where she will drop me off and I'll be there with the teachers and kids but no parents. I think I am ready for that!! There is one preschool that Mommy really likes, so we are on the waiting list.
Our house is pretty much finished, we just got gutters put on the house today. That will be good because my contractor friend Scott has been calling the backyard "Lake Matt." Hopefully soon we can get our deck and the backyard done so that I can get out there and RUN!!
My very favorite thing in the WHOLE WORLD is my CD's. I have a whole bunch of CD's that I play with (after many disputes with Mommy and Daddy). I like to put them in my CD player and take them out. It is so much fun. My parents think I am going to be a DJ when I grow up. A lot of my CD's are broken now so Mommy and Daddy won't let me play with any new ones. I don't know why! I really like Johnny Cash, The Beatles, and Neil Diamond. The "Coming to America" song is my favorite.
I'll show you more pictures when Mommy takes them off her camera. Happy Winter!
Mick

These are my favorite PJ's

wow, this Santa guy sure is cool!!

Jack, Noah, Jake & Mick

Jake sucking his thumb

Playing with my friends Sam and Eli at Ft Warden

friends Ava, Maddie, & Jake

I love my little brother!

Jake's "Bathtism" at St. John's 1/15/05. With "Godfamily" Lucarellis

our family at Fort Warden

Jake and Maddie (born a week and a half after Jake) hanging out.

Daddy and Jake getting ready for a walk
