Well, I hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn. We've been great. I started a new preschool in September called the Monarch School. It is really fun! I go every Tuesday and Thursday. Mommy leaves me there. Mommy knew I liked it on the first day when she came to pick me up and I told her my feelings were hurt cause I didn't want to go home. We've been on a few field trips. We went looking for spiders at Camp Long, to 2 puppet shows, and to Discovery Park to look at animal homes. I go to school with my two oldest friends, Wilson and Avery. I've known them my whole life!!
In October Jakey celebrated his first birthday. We had a birthday party together because I turned three on November first! We also went trick or treating down in Ballard and went into each shop and said, "Trick or Treat!" It was so much fun. I didn't really care about the candy, I just liked going in the shops. Jake and I both dressed up like pirates. You can look at the pictures if you want.
We had a fun November too! We had a lot of rain, but it was fine cause I really got to use my new raincoat and my cowboy rain boots. My daddy and I went to the top of the space needle cause I kept seeing it and I really wanted to go to the top. It was fun. My favorite part was coloring a chicken (turkey). Daddy got a little "seasick" from the wind rocking it back and forth but it didn't bother me.
Last week we went to see Santa downtown. I asked him for an elephant, (a big one) a snoopy, and some guys (little people) to play with. Jake told me to tell Santa he wants an elephant too. Every day when I wake up from my nap I always ask Mama if it's Christmas yet. It seems like I've been waiting for so long! Grandma Pam made me a calendar with a different activity to do each day so I can count the days till Christmas.
I guess the other things that I can tell you is that I am going potty in the big potty now pretty much all the time. I really feel like a "big guy" now. Jakey is taking a few steps at a time. He likes standing and clapping.
So that's pretty much it. Take a look at some pictures from this past fall. Have a very merry Holiday!!
Love,
Mickey
