Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hi there!


So, it's February now and I have some new stuff to write about. We've been up to some pretty fun things!

It snowed a couple times and I got to play in it. Mommy and I even made a little snowman. I got really sad when he melted though.

We've been able to visit with a lot of friends. One of my oldest friends, Jack came to visit from Boston. It was great seeing him and talking about the "Backyardigans." I hope to see him again soon. He is my great buddy.

Mommy and I went with Lois and Maddie to "baby loves disco." http://www.babylovesdisco.com/locations/seattle/

I loved it. We went to a grown up dance club during the daytime and got to dance to music and have snacks and play with bubbles. The DJ even played "Hey Mickey" just for me!

We went with Noah and Alicia to see Mary and Baby Jonah who were in town from New Hampshire.

I've been really having a great time at school. I've made a lot of great friends this year. I carpool with my friend Avery every preschool day. It will be sad to leave my school in June, but I am really looking forward to St. John's. They have a cool new playground and mommy says my classroom next year will have Lego's so I'm happy about that.

I went to see the play "Goodnight Moon" with mommy and daddy. I was pretty nervous at first but once I got used to it, It was good. That is mine and my daddy's favorite book.

Jakey started "Little Gym" last week. He told me he had a great time playing with kids his own age. He really likes doing somersaults and playing with the parachute.

I am starting my swimming lessons this week. I will write more soon to tell you all about it!

Happy February,
Mick


Here is the snowman we made!
Mommy and me at Baby Loves Disco
Noah, me and Jack
Noah and Alicia, Jake, Mommy, and me, and Mary and Jonah
Jake in the cozy coupe.