Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's Summertime!


Hi Everybody! Happy Summer. Well, things are pretty good for the Deines'. I just finished my first year of preschool at the Monarch School and I am getting really excited for St. John's. I decided that when I go to St. John's I am going to be a big boy and I want to be called "Mick" not "Mickey". But right now I still like Mickey.

This summer is going to be pretty busy! I start my swimming lessons at Ballard Pool tomorrow, and I am also going to be taking gymnastics and going to Art Camp! I wanted to do soccer too, but I was already filled up. Mommy said that me and Jake can do soccer in the fall.

We are also going back to Bella beach after the 4th of July. It will be really fun and I will have mommy put more pictures up of it after we get back.

Here are some pictures of our spring. My brother is getting pretty big. He is not a baby anymore. We have fun playing together but he always messes up my legos and puzzles. Mommy says that I have to teach him stuff but I wish he would just know.

That's all for now! Have a good summer,
Mickey
Me, mommy and Jake


We love to play in the sprinkler

Jake reading the paper

The sandbox is fun!

Jake and his rockstar hair

A big fun slide at the University Street Fair

Jake at Little Gym

Me feeding a giraffe


This is the only way mom could get us in a picture together

Me riding my trike